Dual TripleBright 3 DFL6868 with two LW370 Lamps
This Dual TripleBright 3 is specifically designed for where you want maximum LW output. This Dual TripleBright 3 light has two LW custom designed High Output (HO) lamps (LL-60-368) and two LW filters which do not solarize so they never have to be replaced.
There are 13 different models of Dual TripleBright 3’s available depending on which lamp and UV filter combination are used, not all models are listed on this web site.
- The Dual TripleBright 3 is specifically designed for fluorescent mineral displays with special features such as its patented circuits (US patents 6,479,947 and 6,838,837) that allows the lamps (bulbs) to be turned “on” and “off” millions and millions of times without affecting the life of the lamps.
- The Dual TripleBright 3 uses two 120VAC electronic ballasts that drives the lamps at about 43 KHz for more efficient lamp operation. The light has two custom designed filament transformers that heat the lamps filaments up before it is turned “on” allowing millions and millions of lamp “on-off” cycles.
- The Dual TripleBright 3 comes with two LW filters which do not solarize. The model DFSL6868 uses two LW FL-60 filters so if one breaks you do not have to replace both filters.
- This Dual TripleBright 3 light has two LW custom designed High Output (HO) lamps (LL-60-368) that come with the light. Both the LL-60-368 lamps have a special coating on the inside of the tubing that resists the mercury from penetrating the bulb wall. The special coating allows for long lamp life with minimum UV reduction as the lamps age.
- The cover is designed so that it can be opened once it is mounted inside the display case. Loosen the one captive bolt and the cover will swing open. The cover is held on by slip hinges so by sliding the cover lengthwise the pins come out of the hinges and the cover can be easily removed to replace the lamps and filters if necessary. Many other manufacturers of UV display lights have sheet metal screws that have to be removed around the periphery of the cover and you cannot get to the back of the UV light when it is mounted in a display.
- The large aluminum reflector is specially selected from aluminum rolls to have high UV reflection.
- The Dual TripleBright 3 also has a fan to maintain the optimum lamp operating temperature for maximum UV output.
- The Dual TripleBright 3 dimensions are 35 3/” L x 4 ¾” W x 5 ¾” H (806mm L x 120.6mm W x 146mm H).