TripleBright 3 LW370
Original price $1,998.00 - Original price $1,998.00
$1,998.00 - $1,998.00
Current price $1,998.00
The model FL68 is a 368 nm LW370 UV light specifically designed for fluorescent applications. TripleBright 3 comes with two LW filters which do not solarize so they never have to be replaced.
- The TripleBright 3 is specifically designed for fluorescent mineral displays with special features such as its patented circuits (US patents 6,479,947 and 6,838,837) that allows the lamp (bulb) to be turned “on” and “off” millions and millions of times without affecting the life of that lamp.
- The TripleBright 3 uses a 120VAC electronic ballast that drives the lamp at about 43 KHz for more efficient lamp operation. The light has a custom designed filament transformer that heats the filaments up before the lamp is turned “on” allowing for millions and millions of lamp “on-off” cycles.
- TripleBright 3 comes with two LW filters which do not solarize so they never have to be replaced. The model FL68 uses two LW filters so if you break one you do not have to replace both filters. The LW filters are item #FL-60.
- This TripleBright 3 light has one LW370 custom designed High Output (HO) lamp, the LL-60-368 that comes with the light. The peak wavelength is approximately 368 nm. The LL-60-368 has a special coating on the inside of the glass tubing that resists the mercury from penetrating the bulb wall. The special coating allows for long lamp life with minimum UV reduction as the lamp phosphor ages.
- The cover is designed so that it can be opened once it is mounted inside the display case. Loosen the one captive bolt and the cover will swing open. The cover is held on by slip hinges so by sliding the cover lengthwise the pins come out of the hinges and the cover can be easily removed to replace the lamps if necessary. Many other manufacturers of UV display lights have sheet metal screws that have to be removed around the periphery of the cover and you cannot get to the back of the UV light when it is mounted in a display.
- The large aluminum reflector is specially selected from aluminum rolls to have a high reflection at 254 nm wavelength.
- The TripleBright 3 also has a fan to maintain the optimum lamp operating temperature for maximum UV output.
- The TripleBright 3 dimensions are 35 3/” L x 4 ¾” W x 5 ¾” H (806mm L x 120.6mm W x 146mm H).