EverBright TripleBright 3 Model FEBLS
The model FEBLS is the newest 254 nm SW UV light specifically designed for fluorescent
applications. The EverBright TripleBright 3 comes with two EverBright Filters which have the least amount of solarization of any SW filter made. The All New EverBright Filters deliver 75% transmission of 254 nm and maintains its 75% transmission with virtually no solarization or negligible solarization. These are the only filters you will ever need! US Patent 11,788,959.
- The EverBright TripleBright 3 comes with two EverBright filters which have the least amount of solarization of any SW filter made. These filters will last 20+ years.
- The EverBright TripleBright 3 is specifically designed for fluorescent mineral displays with special features such as its patented circuits (US patents 6,479,947 and 6,838,837) that allows the lamp (bulb) to be turned “on” and “off” millions and millions of times without affecting the life of that lamp.
- The EverBright TripleBright 3 uses a 120VAC electronic ballast that drives the lamp at about 43 KHz for more efficient lamp operation. The light has a custom designed filament transformer that heats the filaments up before the lamp is turned “on” allowing for millions and millions of lamp “on-off” cycles.
- This EverBright TripleBright 3 light has one SW custom designed quartz High Output (HO) lamp, the LS-60-254 that comes with the light. The LS-60-254 has a special coating on the inside of the quartz tubing that resists the mercury from penetrating the bulb wall. The special coating allows for long lamp life with very little UV reduction as the lamp ages.
- The cover is designed so that it can be opened once it is mounted inside the display case. Loosen the one captive bolt and the cover will swing open. The cover is held on by slip hinges so by sliding the cover lengthwise the pins come out of the hinges and the cover can be easily removed to replace the lamps if necessary. Many other manufacturers of UV display lights have sheet metal screws that have to be removed around the periphery of the cover and you cannot get to the back of the UV light when it is mounted in a display.
- The EverBright Filters filter out most of the blue light that often reflects off some minerals making it hard to determine if that mineral is fluorescing blue or not.
- The large aluminum reflector is specially selected from aluminum rolls to have a high reflection at 254 nm wavelength.
- The EverBright TripleBright 3 also has a fan to maintain the optimum lamp operating temperature for maximum UV output.
- The EverBright TripleBright 3 dimensions are 35 3/” L x 4 ¾” W x 5 ¾” H (806mm L x 120.6mm W x 146mm H).